When you upload files, where do they go? How easy is it to get them back? What can you do with them?
Citrix ShareFile is a cloud-based software solution that maximizes the potential of file uploading, storing and sharing. When you upload files with ShareFile, you eliminate all questions about your documents.
Uploading files with ShareFile
When you upload files with ShareFile, you make the most of:
● Ease of use. Uploading files with ShareFile is as easy as sending an email. We’re cloud-based, so there’s nothing to install, maintain or upgrade. ShareFile integrates with Microsoft Outlook for a smooth workstream, and a customer support team is on hand 24/7.
● Storage capacity. You can upload an unlimited number of files with ShareFile, so you’ll never have to clean out old data to make room for more.
● File size. With ShareFile sending big files is easy; uploaded files can be as large as 100 GB, allowing for a nearly endless limit to your file uploading needs.
● Security. Files securely uploaded to ShareFile are coded with advanced encryption and sent to highly secure datacenters where they undergo regular backups. Access to files requires multi-factor identification and navigation through customizable settings.
● Accessibility. Your uploaded files are syncd across all your devices, and can be accessed from laptops, home computers, tablets or smartphones. ShareFile goes wherever you do. Plus, with File Sync, you'll know that you're always working on one document that has the most accurate, updated versions of the file.
● Shareability. Uploaded files reach their intended destination with ease. Your target users receive an email with a link to the file, and one click of the mouse puts your file in front of their eyes.
● Trackability. ShareFile tracks all edits to an uploaded file in detail and generates email alerts to report document activity. Previous versions of files can be viewed for up to 30 days.
Transfer all the documents you want for free for 30 days with a no-obligation trial of ShareFile, and discover the full potential of file uploading.