Get more time for your work and your clients while increasing your security and compliance support with easier, secure file sharing and storage. Citrix ShareFile helps property and casualty insurance organizations and professionals streamline how they access, send, receive, sync, edit, store and track files of any size.
• Send and receive policies, applications and other files up to 100 GB in size.
• Protect data with state-of-the-art security while accessing, editing and sharing from any computer or mobile device.
• Send and track files with ease — no logins, passwords or usernames required for clients.
• Get instant legally binding e-signatures for contracts, process forms and more.
The ease of use you want
A better way to manage your workflow and a faster way to help more customers
Why waste time sending or receiving large files using email, mail, fax, personal delivery and other inconvenient methods unable to handle them quickly in one piece? With ShareFile, you can send files and folders quickly via Microsoft Outlook and instantly track when a recipient downloads a file. Streamline your sales cycle and get more done faster to focus on other projects and clients with ShareFile.
• Use the ShareFile Plugin for Microsoft Outlook to send files of any size right from your inbox.
• Track customers and get notifications when they have opened files for quick follow-up.
• Get virtually mistake-proof signatures with legally binding e-signature from RightSignature right in your ShareFile account.
The data security you need
Top protection for the files you send, receive and store
Support compliance with state data breach laws, HIPAA, CFPB and other industry regulations and maintain the highest code of ethics when exchanging personally identifiable information (PII) and protected health information (PHI) with ShareFile. Designed to help protect you and your clients, ShareFile lets you access, share, edit, store and track data in an easy-to-use, seamless, professional and cost-effective way so you can concentrate on getting more transactions completed quickly.
• Send and receive files securely by email — ShareFile encrypts both the message and all attachments.
• Know data is secure with customizable permissions settings, granular security controls, SSL/TLS transfer protocols, up to 256-bit encryption and SSAE 16 Type II audited datacenters.
• Send files securely to recipients even if they do not have a ShareFile account — no downloads, usernames or passwords required for recipients.
“The part that we love the best is that we can send something to the carriers and get a timestamped email back when they open the document. That has proved invaluable to us. It’s amazing how many times they say, ‘We didn’t get the file,’ and we reply, ‘Yes, you did,’ and copy and paste from the notification email. A few minutes later we can see them go back and download it again!”
-Alan Jones TPA Benefits
Security that supports compliance —
ShareFile has more than 25 customizable security settings and high-grade data encryption. You can give employees and clients access to only the files you want them to see.
Simplicity and ease of use —
No matter whether your business employs 1 or 1,000, ShareFile offers unlimited live training sessions, 24/7 customer support and white glove onboarding for your staff and clients.
Built for business —
ShareFile provides industry-specific solutions for business workflows for insurance professionals. It integrates conveniently with email, desktop and mobile tools to add security and easy file sharing for you.
Learn more about ShareFile and see how it can work for your business with a 30 day free trial!