Increase your client satisfaction, security and compliance support with easier, trustworthy file sharing and storage for insurance professionals . Citrix ShareFile helps life and health insurance businesses and professionals streamline how they access, send, receive, sync, edit, store and track files of any size.
• Send and receive enrollment forms, applications and other files up to 100 GB in size right from your inbox.
• Protect data and support HIPAA compliance with state-of-the-art security while accessing, editing and sharing from any computer or mobile device.
• Send and track files with ease — no logins, passwords or usernames required for clients.
• Get legally binding e-signatures for contracts, process forms and more.
The ease of use you want
A better way to manage your workflow and a faster way to help your clients
Why waste time sending or receiving large files using email, mail, fax, personal delivery and other inconvenient methods unable to handle them quickly in one piece? With ShareFile, you can send files and folders with sensitive data quickly via Microsoft Outlook and manage who sees what documents as well. Streamline your workflow and consult more with clients using the speed of ShareFile.
• Use the ShareFile Plugin for Microsoft Outlook to email files of any size right from your inbox.
• Track customers and get notifications when they have opened files for quick follow-up.
• Get virtually mistake-proof signatures with legally binding e-signature from RightSignature right in your ShareFile account.
The data security you need
Top protection for files sent, received and stored
Support compliance with HIPAA, state breach laws and other industry regulations and maintain the highest code of ethics when exchanging protected health information (PHI) and personally identifiable information (PII) with ShareFile, including census data. Designed to help protect you and your clients, ShareFile lets you access, share, edit, store and track PII and PHI in an easy-to-use, seamless, professional and cost-effective way so you can concentrate on your work.
• Send and receive files securely by email — ShareFile encrypts both the message and all attachments.
• Know data is secure with customizable permissions settings, granular security controls, SSL/TLS transfer protocols, up to 256-bit encryption and SSAE 16 Type II audited datacenters.
• Send files securely to recipients even if they do not have a ShareFile account — no downloads, usernames or passwords required for recipients.
“The part that we love the best is that we can send something to the carriers and get a timestamped email back when they open the document. That has proved invaluable to us. It’s amazing how many times they say, ‘We didn’t get the file,’ and we reply, ‘Yes, you did,’ and copy and paste from the notification email. A few minutes later we can see them go back and download it again!”
-Alan Jones TPA Benefits
Security that supports compliance — ShareFile has more than 25 customizable security settings and high-grade data encryption. You can give employees and clients access to only the files you want them to see.
Simplicity and ease of use — No matter whether your business employs 1 or 1,000, ShareFile offers unlimited live training sessions, 24/7 customer support and white glove onboarding for your staff and clients.
Built for business — ShareFile provides industry-specific solutions for business workflows for insurance professionals. It integrates conveniently with email, desktop and mobile tools to add security and easy file sharing for you.