Improve the way you collaborate with clients, secure their data, streamline your work and grow your business without breaking the bank. Citrix ShareFile for Accounting provides an industry-leading solution that helps you exchange confidential tax documents securely, get client signatures faster, easily access your clients’ up-to-date QuickBooks files and more.
• Get secure file sharing and storage, e-signatures and remote QuickBooks access service in a single affordable package.
• Receive custom setup, branding and training to ensure your firm maximizes the Citrix for Accounting suite.
• Reduce storage, printing, filing, mailing and other costs while improving your clients’ experience and speed of service.
• Stop mixing and matching outdated technology to fit your firm’s needs and budget.
Trusted secure file sharing and storage
Go paperless when exchanging files with ShareFile
Protect your clients and bypass the risk of security breaches posed by password-protected PDFs — host and back up your files and folders on secure data centers in the cloud. You can sync information across your devices so important financial documents stay easily up to date, protected 24/7, accessible for reference now and the future, and backed up in one central and secure repository. By providing an integrated workflow to store and share clients’ documents, coupled with convenient features, added security measures and a support team to help you as needed, Citrix ShareFile lowers your costs while simplifying your workload.
• Share and store client files and folders up to 100 GB in size with just a few clicks.
• Use the ShareFile Plugin for Microsoft Outlook to send large files right from your inbox.
• Protect stored files and IP information with stateof-the art security featuring the same encryption protocol used by the federal government.
• Encrypt email so that sensitive information contained in the email’s body and its attachments complies with industry standards.
IRS-accepted e-signatures that are easy for you and your clients
Speed up documentation with RightSignature
E-signatures ensure full compliance with U.S. laws and lets your signers fill out an important document and sign it with a hand-drawn signature using a mouse or touchscreen, just like pen and paper. With RightSignature, small accounting firms enjoy using the same professional-looking tools as top 100 firms, slashing their administrative costs and allowing them to serve more clients. Get instant IRS-accepted e-signatures for new client onboarding paperwork, 8879 forms, waivers, approvals, NDAs and more.
• Get documents signed as much as 93 percent faster, giving you more time for more clients.
• Receive client signatures within minutes with a solution that is web-based for easy adoption.
• Eliminate mistakes and omissions from your important documents with simple, intuitive signing software for clients to fill out with text fields and checkboxes.
• Give your clients a trustworthy, professional looking way to sign documents anywhere without paper.
“The capability to send large files as well as the added security ShareFile provides have been essential to our firm.”
-Patrick Dunlap, JamisonMoneyFarmer (JMF)
Seamless access to QuickBooks files
Support clients 24/7 with ShareConnect
Optimized for use on mobile devices and available on any computer, ShareConnect lets you support your clients anywhere, anytime. You can conveniently and securely access your clients’ up-to-date QuickBooks files from your PC, laptop or tablet, and you are able to leverage dual screen sharing for seamless remote support for your clients’ bookkeeping needs. Also, you avoid the complications and confusion of exchanging large QuickBooks backup files, and you get unlimited onboarding, training and customer support 24/7 to help you use ShareConnect effortlessly. What more could you want?
• Securely access clients’ remote computers by blanking the screen and locking its keyboard and mouse.
• Protect QuickBooks files and other data you view remotely from being hacked by 128-bit encryption and other measures provided by Citrix.
• Pick whether to print documents at either the client’s location or your office.
• Access an unlimited number of computers from your office computer or your mobile devices, even when your clients are away from work, without needing clients’ usernames and passwords to log in.
“RightSignature really created a wow factor for our firm. Our clients are happier, which makes us happy. It means they’re more likely to refer us to their friends.”
-Lior Zehster, ConnectCPA