Ditch that fax machine and improve your workflow while you securely send and receive protected health information (PHI) by email. Citrix ShareFile supports HIPAA compliance for dental practices of all sizes and helps them easily and securely exchange files with patients, third parties and other providers online.
• Send and store patient information in a way that supports your HIPAA compliance.
• Pull files directly from your EHR system to the cloud.
• Encrypt email attachments and body with just a click for streamlined communication.
• Access, edit and share files on the go with secure mobile apps for any iOS, Android, Windows or Blackberry device.
Security and compliance
An easier way to support your needs
ShareFile is the essential file sharing and storage tool for dentists and other healthcare professionals. By offering tools and features that support HIPAA compliance, you can send patient files to referring physicians, patients, insurance groups and others without the hassles of printing, faxing, scanning or mailing.
• Store and transfer sensitive data with a system that supports your HIPAA compliance.
• Receive instant notifications the second a patient, physician or other recipient downloads a file.
• Safeguard data in the ShareFile Cloud for Healthcare, an enclave dedicated to PHI in our SSAE 16 Type II accredited datacenters.
Tools to meet your needs
A faster way to send files
From a sync tool and desktop app to an online portal and mobile apps, ShareFile offers many tools designed to streamline your workflow and make files sharing fit into your existing processes. Faxes and follow-ups should be a thing of the past — you and your staff deserve file sharing that works for you. And your patients need more too; put a custom upload form right on your website to receive new patient forms and other files online.
• Use the ShareFile Plugin for Microsoft Outlook to encrypt attachments and emails to send files in a familiar workflow.
• Get unlimited cloud storage and send to as many people as you need — no downloads required for recipients.
• Pull files directly from your EHR into ShareFile without saving on a local device.
• Access files securely on any computer, smartphone or tablet.
• Sync files across devices so you always have the files you need.
• Place an upload form for patients on your website to get forms and other files sent securely to your ShareFile account — no paper needed.
Security that supports compliance — ShareFile has more than 25 customizable security settings and high-grade data encryption, so you can give employees, patients and other third parties access to only the files you want them to see.
Simplicity and ease of use — No matter whether your business employs 1 or 1,000, ShareFile offers 24/7 customer support, unlimited live training sessions and white glove onboarding for your staff.
Built for business — It integrates conveniently with email, desktop and mobile devices to add security and simplicity to you and your staff’s existing workflows.
“As a dentist and business owner, I have two priorities: to protect my patients’ privacy and to protect my practice and employees. When it came time to choose an encryption platform, my staff wanted something that was easy to use; I wanted something that was cost effective. ShareFile was both, so it was a no-brainer. We’ve been very happy with the product and the service we’ve received, and I feel better knowing that my patients’ PHI is secure.”
-Dr. Jason Mullen, DDS Jason W. Mullen D.D.S., P.A