Enjoy easier bookkeeping, tax and audit processes with a solution that saves you time and money by providing an easier way to attach, store and share receipts, source documents, customer records and annual tax-related files. Citrix ShareFile for QuickBooks Online allows QuickBooks Online business users to stay better organized with secure, long-term cloud storage that provides a permanent repository for receipts and photos, without limits.
• Associate documents and receipt photos directly to transactions in QuickBooks Online.
• Add secure, long-term cloud storage that integrates with QuickBooks Online.
• Bypass file-size restrictions when associating files
• Access and organize source documents from anywhere — even without access to QuickBooks Online.
• Access sensitive documents with a branded web portal that streamlines communication and client relations.
Keep your records ready and secure
An easy way to streamline monthly bookkeeping and tax preparation and be audit ready
Keeping paperless records in a simple and secure place can be daunting for busy small business owners and accountants. During monthly bookkeeping, tax season or an audit, accountants and their clients may scramble to find, scan and upload receipts and proper source documents. ShareFile links them to invoices, purchases and client records already in QuickBooks Online, which makes bookkeeping, taxes and audits relatively painless. With ShareFile, you stay proactive on documents, increase chances for deductions through better organization, and save on preparation costs and headaches.
• Link electronic source documents directly to items and transactions in QuickBooks Online without size restrictions.
• Capture cash purchases using the mobile app from ShareFile to photograph and upload receipt images.
• Permanent storage and backup that integrates seamlessly into your desktop and mobile devices to provide access to files from anywhere 24/7.
“So easy even your client can do it.”
-Michelle L. Long, CPA, MBA, Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
Use cloud storage built for business
A faster, easier, more cost-effective way to store and share
Business owners may be reluctant or unable to store all their source files, contracts, project photos and other sensitive documents in QuickBooks Online. Using ShareFile, you eliminate duplicate efforts of storing these files in multiple places in
• Have all files backed up, encrypted and secure in ShareFile — no local encrypted backups are necessary.
• Use the Plugin for Microsoft Outlook to send and receive large files up to 100 GB securely right from your inbox, bypassing public email servers with a direct link.
• Get industry-leading security techniques and encryption to store and transfer data.
Tame the paper tiger
An efficient way to associate source files
Time is a precious commodity for accountants and small business owners alike, and ShareFile saves it in spades. By simply dragging and dropping receipts, invoices, contracts and other client files from the desktop onto QuickBooks Online, the file is uploaded immediately to secure storage from ShareFile and linked to that transaction. With ShareFile and QuickBooks Online together serving you, you replace all that time spent figuring out how to attach source files to transactions with growing your business, providing great customer service and having efficient bookkeeping.
• Easily send and receive
• Get customized training from a dedicated accounting onboarding specialist and access customer support via phone or email as needed.
• Track account activity and use audit trails, configurable permissions and intuitive reporting for insight and control over who sees your files and when.
Security that supports compliance —
ShareFile has more than 25 customizable security settings and high-grade data encryption. You can give employees and clients access to only the files you want them to see.
Simplicity and ease of use —
No matter whether your firm or business employs 1 person or 1,000, ShareFile offers live training sessions, 24/7 customer support and white glove onboarding for your staff and clients.
Built for business —
ShareFile provides industry-specific solutions for business workflows. It integrates conveniently with email, desktop and mobile tools to add security and easy file sharing for you.
Learn more about ShareFile for Accountants, CPAs and Accounting Firms, and try ShareFile free for 30 days.