“Can you keep a secret?”
“Yes, of course.”
“You have to promise not to tell anyone!”
We’ve all had this conversation at one point in our lives. We think as though hearing a “yes” to our question will somehow be an unbreakable buffer.
The unfortunate truth is this: sharing information can be tricky. If the information is confidential, you have to be sure the person or people you’re sharing it with won’t spread it around.
You can’t ever truly be sure someone won’t break your trust, but, luckily, that doesn’t have to be an issue when sharing your business’s files.
Simplify daily workflow with file sharing in the cloud.
Citrix ShareFile makes it easy to share files with cloud services that seamlessly integrate into your daily workflow. If you need to:
● Transfer a large file, our solution allows you to upload and share files up to 10 GB in size, including high-resolution photos and videos.
● Send large files with an email, our easily downloadable Plugin for Microsoft Outlook makes it possible to send files up to 10 GB within an email in just a few clicks.
● Share a file quickly, you can create and send a share link easily with co-workers and clients. You can customize the share link URL and your account’s online web portal so clients never leave your business’s brand when downloading your file.
Now, you may be wondering, what about my files’ security? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Keep it confidential with ShareFile.
Here at ShareFile, we know security is a top concern for any business, especially when it comes to sharing sensitive information. That’s why we offer a wide range of security features designed to protect your business from both external and internal threats, including:
● Industry-standard (AES 256-bit) encryption protocol: Whether in transit or at rest in our servers, we protect your data at all times. You also have the option to create additional encryption keys so your data has two levels of protective encryption.
● Firewalls and virus scanners: For external and internal protection against hackers and other potential security issues.
● File tracking: Your IT department can track and log user activity, ban third-party apps usage and restrict any devices that might introduce security vulnerabilities. ID verification allows you to track exactly who downloaded a file and when.
● Share link expirations: Set expirations for shared links and data shared to mobile devices.
● Remote wipe tool: Whether an employee is leaving the company or someone’s device is lost or stolen, you’re protected by this feature. It allows you to wipe all passwords and data stored in ShareFile from any network-connected device.
So, go ahead, start your free trial today to share files with confidence. We’ve got your back.