Give your practice or healthcare client a way to improve workflow and securely send and receive protected health information (PHI) by email. Citrix ShareFile supports HIPAA compliance for practices of all sizes and helps them easily and securely exchange files with patients, third parties and other providers online.
• Send, store and receive patient data in a way that supports HIPAA compliance.
• Access, edit and share files on the go with secure mobile apps for any iOS, Android, Windows or Blackberry device.
• Pull records directly from your EHR system to the cloud without saving on a local device.
• Encrypt email attachments up to 100 GB in size and email messages with just a click for streamlined secure communication in a familiar workflow.
Security and compliance
An easier way to support a healthcare practice’s needs
ShareFile is the essential, affordable file sharing and storage tool for healthcare providers and professionals. By offering tools and features that support HIPAA compliance, practices can send patient files to referring physicians, patients, insurance groups and others without the hassles of printing, faxing, scanning or mailing. They can even receive them by email in a way that supports compliance.
• Exchange PHI in a way that supports HIPAA compliance.
• Receive instant notifications the second a patient, physician or other recipient downloads a file.
• Safeguard data in the ShareFile Cloud for Healthcare, an enclave dedicated to PHI in our SSAE 16 Type II accredited datacenters.
• Control data with additional security features including two-step verification, remote wipe for devices and customizable permissions settings.
Tools to improve patient care
A faster way to send and control data
Healthcare practices can reduce the worry of having PHI accidentally stored or shared in an unsecure way when they use ShareFile. From a sync tool and desktop app to an online portal and mobile apps, ShareFile offers many tools designed to streamline their workflow, monitor their data and make file sharing fit into their existing document management processes. So providers and staff don’t need to attempt workarounds to make file sharing easier — they can just email files and still support the practice’s HIPAA compliance.
• Use the ShareFile Plugin for Microsoft Outlook to encrypt attachments and emails to send files in a familiar workflow.
• Get unlimited cloud storage and send to as many people as you need — no downloads required for recipients.
• Pull files directly from your EHR into ShareFile without saving on a local device.
• Place an upload form for patients on your website to get forms and other files sent securely to your ShareFile account — no paper needed.
“ShareFile gives me the ability to put tools in the hands of novice computer users and allow them to easily send/receive large files and secure files. In the hospital environment, it makes the compliance officer (me) feel much more at ease.”
-Steve Taylor, Anderson Regional Medical Center
Worry-free file sharing
A better way to keep both healthcare IT professionals and practice staff happy
It’s rare to find a solution that keeps everyone happy. But there’s a reason all of the U.S-based healthcare organizations in the Global 2000 use a Citrix solution — security meets simplicity to work for practices, hospitals and firms of all size. With ShareFile, you can offer staff a way to easily send and receive data while maintaining total control of data.
• Track account activity with workflow audit trails, configurable permissions and intuitive reporting tools on access of data.
• Get customized training from a dedicated onboarding specialist and access customer support 24/7 via phone or email as needed.
• Get a custom-branded online ShareFile portal for your practice and control who sees what data and when.
• Access, share and sync files securely across all devices — any computer, smartphone or tablet
Security that supports compliance —
ShareFile has more than 25 customizable security settings and high-grade data encryption. You can give employees, patients and other third parties access to only the files you want them to see.
Simplicity and ease of use —
No matter whether your business employs 1 or 1,000, ShareFile offers unlimited U.S.-based 24/7 customer support, live training sessions and white glove onboarding for your staff.
Built for business —
ShareFile provides industry-specific solutions for business workflows. It integrates conveniently with email, desktop and mobile tools to add security and easy file sharing for you and your practice.