Speed, convenience and ease of use are all features we desire when it comes to our file sharing. But what good is all that if those files are not kept safe?
Data loss, viruses and system hacks can put an abrupt halt to any business. The importance of a secure file transfer service has never been greater as the business world transitions to a more remote landscape.
Citrix ShareFile is the one that over 60 million professionals trust with their data, and there’s plenty of reasons why.
● Encryption. Our AES 256-bit encryption is the same protocol trusted by the U.S. government.
● Passwords. Multi-factor authentication provides an additional layer of login security.
● Tracking. All file activity is tracked and recorded in detail.
● Versioning. View previous versions of files even after multiple changes have been made.
● Datacenters. Our cage-locked servers reside in SSAE 16 accredited datacenters with hurricane-rated roofs and multiple redundant power sources.
● Backups. We back up your data multiple times to servers located in different datacenters to protect against any disaster scenario.
● HIPAA compliance. If you’re in the healthcare field or other industries covered by the law such as some legal practices, we help support your compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and will even sign a HIPAA Business Associate Agreement upon request.
● Remote security. Lost or stolen devices can be remotely locked or wiped clean of their data.
● Customization. We enable you to control who accesses your files and setup alerts to notify you when someone downloads a document.
● Support. Our customer support team is on hand 24/7 to assist with all file transfers.
At ShareFile, safety is our priority. Read even more about the measures we take to keep your data safe during upload, storage and transfer. Try our secure file transfer service free for 30 days to experience firsthand the protection we can offer and allow us to earn your trust.