Are your business' file cabinets bursting at the seams? It's time to go paperless. Cut down on the amount of paper documents with cloud-based file sharing software. Find out some of the benefits that come with adopting these solutions in your office.
Less paper. More benefits.
A paperless office can save time, space and money. Employees spend less time shuffling stacks of paperwork and more time being productive. All of this is made possible by online file sharing services like Citrix ShareFile.
Most of these advantages are only a click away, thanks to the cloud.
- Accountability. The cloud allows those sharing and storing files to keep a digital record of their activities. This makes auditing easy and allows users to make changes to files while keeping the original.
- Productivity. With a paperless office, employees spend less time searching through stacks of paper and more time working on projects. Files, documents and notes are right at your fingertips. ShareFile allows users to transfer and store files up to 100 GB with the click of a mouse. It’s as simple as sending an email.
- Affordability. Cloud-based sharing is an affordable alternative to physical file storage. The convenience of a paperless office doesn’t have to come at a high cost. For instance, ShareFile creates custom plans for businesses of all sizes and budgets.
- Space savings. There’s no need for rooms full of folders or large filing cabinets. This allows companies to function in a smaller physical location or even allow employees to work remotely.
- Simplicity. Going paperless usually also means streamlining processes and eliminating redundant filing. There is less copying, printing and filing, and a paperless office is more environmentally friendly. Almost every office task, from payroll to incoming bills, can now be handled electronically.
The cloud makes paperless possible
For years, the biggest hurdle to eliminating paper was security. Now, thanks to cloud-based services like ShareFile, sharing and storing files digitally is safer than ever. ShareFile offers 256-bit encryption, making the paperless office as secure or more secure than your physical file cabinets.
ShareFile offers total service
A paperless office also comes with help from experts. ShareFile provides 24/7 customer service for clients, meaning your business can run smoothly and efficiently, even without internal IT help.
Sign up for your free trial of ShareFile today. Call 1-800-441-3453, to begin your transition to a paperless office.