If you're not using online data storage, you're part of a shrinking population. As reported by the National Small Business Association, the number of businesses using cloud technology shot up from just 5 percent in 2010 to 43 percent in 2013.
But if you're among the ones who have not joined this growing trend of online data storage, why not?
We get it—choosing an online data storage system can seem like a daunting task, especially with new ones emerging nearly every day, all promising similar features and results. On top of that, many businesses have concerns about cost, security, and whether or not their internal resources have the bandwidth to implement an online data solution.
Online Data Storage: Let's Compare
When considering online data storage for your business, you likely have questions about which service provider you should choose. Below, we offer a glimpse into some of the market's leading online data storage solutions and explain why one stands out among the rest.
Although Google Drive is used by thousands of small business and enterprise customers, only those with upgraded accounts have access to 24/7 support.
We love that Dropbox offers a free trial, but is 14 days enough time for business owners to fully implement a new system into their operations? Probably not.
With OneDrive, customers can earn extra file storage, but even their largest storage option is only 1 TB.
Citrix ShareFile: The Best in Online Data Storage
When you take the time to compare each service side-by-side, there is no doubt about it: ShareFile is ahead of the rest.
Ten reasons to use online data storage from ShareFile
As the cloud becomes more popular (and more affordable), it is hard to believe that only about half of U.S. businesses are utilizing it. An article published by Forbes says,
The true value of cloud computing may very well go beyond the specific dollars and cents that are actually spent, but instead it seems to hit at the heart of innovation. And moreover, this potentially un-quantifiable value that innovation gives a company or organization. The ability to do things that were not possible before is a primary driver. When looking at the question from an empowerment point of view, the value proposition quickly changes from how much does it cost, to what value does it create?
We think this is a great question for businesses to ask themselves. Below, we provide the top 10 reasons to use online data storage from ShareFile.
1. It’s easy. Uploading files to an online storage database involves nothing more than sending an email.
2. It’s accessible. You can retrieve your stored data from anywhere on a mobile device.
3. It’s safe. Using the cloud provides top data security.
4. It’s affordable. Online data storage with Citrix ShareFile begins at just $16 a month.
5. It’s unlimited. That’s right. You can store as many documents as you want with ShareFile at least.
6. It’s powerful. ShareFile allows you to send files of up to 100 GB in size. That’s the equivalent of a line of books stretching 10 football fields.
7. It never closes. A customer support team for ShareFile is on hand 24/7 to help with all your data storage needs.
8. It’s accountable. With ShareFile, you can go back and view previous versions of files of up to 30 days after changes have been made. Plus, an activity tracker records details of every change and email alerts let you know when a file has been retrieved from storage.
9. It’s personal. ShareFile has a team of graphic artists who will customize your portal to reflect your company brand and industry specs.
10. It’s seamless. ShareFile easily integrates with Microsoft Outlook through a plugin and can be synced up to your desktop folders for an uninterrupted workstream.
ShareFile offers a free, no obligation 30-day trial and has several plans to choose from ranging from $16 a month to $295 a month. You can read more about our plans and pricing by visiting us here.
Ready to see what online data storage software from ShareFile can do for your business? Sign up for your free trial today!