The Internet is a place where people are free to share their thoughts, ideas and information. It is, without a doubt, the most powerful collaboration tool on the planet.
Online collaboration has traditionally been rather informal and spontaneous as collaborative efforts have taken place in forums, chat rooms or emails. But online collaboration has evolved with the emergence of file-sharing sites that streamline teamwork over the cloud.
Citrix ShareFile is one company that makes online collaboration organized, professional and efficient. No longer do team endeavors have to be impeded by miscommunication, misplaced information or choppy processes. ShareFile has been used for easy collaboration by millions of professionals from a broad scope of industries.
Forbes reports that more Internet collaboration will lead to even more innovation. If we wish to further push the boundaries of the digital era, ShareFile can help us get there.
Collaborating online with ShareFile
With ShareFile, you can upload large files to a secure server and grant access only to selected users. The end users can then retrieve a file within seconds of its upload to make changes or leave feedback. Consider all the ways we make online collaboration more effective than ever:
● Collaboration can happen quickly as files are transferred in just seconds.
● Our security features mean the only eyes to see your files are the ones you select.
● Activity trackers keep detailed records of any changes made to documents.
● Collaboration can happen on any device with online capability.
● ShareFile can integrate with Microsoft Outlook and even sync up with folders from your desktop or mobile device.
● Our customer support team is available 24/7.
● The freedom to create industry-specific customer portals allows for familiar navigation.
● An unlimited number of files can be stored on our servers.
● Files of up to 100 GB in size can be instantly shared for collaboration from around the globe.
To see the full potential of online collaboration, sign up for a free 30-day trial with ShareFile today.