The methods to share large files were once quite cumbersome. Shipping a heavy envelope across the country is expensive. Faxing hundreds of pages can take all day. Breaking up large documents into multiple email messages disrupts flow and continuity.
Companies no longer have to suffer these burdens of large file sharing. With Citrix ShareFile, you can send big files with little effort. Share huge documents in a short period of time. Transfer a massive amount of information for a small sum of money.
ShareFile is a cloud-based file-sharing service that frees up businesses all over the world to share large files in an easy, fast and affordable way.
The life cycle of a ShareFile document
Large file sharing is a snap with ShareFile. Here’s the journey your file will take with our easy-to-understand platform:
1. You upload the file to a secure server with room for an unlimited number of documents.
2. Your file is then stored in an SSAE 16 audited datacenter and backed up on multiple other datacenters, each with additional power sources and secured servers. Your files are also protected during storage by AES 256-bit encryption.
3. When you want to send a large file, simply select the file, enter a recipient’s email address and click “Send.” Or the recipient can log into the account and retrieve the file himself or herself. Large files can be sent and received from any device with Internet capabilities.
4. You’ll receive an email alert notifying you of the transactions. An activity tracker will keep a detailed record of any files sent.
5. Our file versioning feature keeps previous iterations of files at the ready so you can revert to originals if needed.
For the next 30 days, you can share large files for no cost and no obligation under our free-trial program. Sign up now and begin sharing large files in just minutes.