Over 60 million business professionals know how to send large files over the Internet. They come from all over the world and work in a broad range of industries, but the way they send files remains the same.
That way is Citrix ShareFile.
ShareFile is a cloud-based file-sharing software platform that has become a proven technique for sending large files over the Internet. Here’s how it works:
1. Start with a free 30-day trial under no obligation. No credit card is required, and you can start sending large files in seconds.
2. When you are ready to send a file, simply log in to your account using a multi-factor authentication password. Then upload a file of up to 100 GB in size through your customer portal, which our team of graphic artists can personalize for your brand and industry specs. Upon upload, your file receives AES 256-bit encryption, the same protection used by the U.S. government for securing files.
3. Choose the email address of the person you would like to receive the file.
4. That person will receive an email notification about a file being shared with him or her along with a link to the file.
5. When your recipient opens the email and downloads the file, you will receive an alert notifying you of his or her action.
6. Any changes to the file are tracked, and previous versions of the file are stored for reference.
7. Sync files with your desktop or mobile devices to view, edit or send additional files from any location at any time.
8. Store an unlimited number of files on our servers that are kept in secure datacenters and backed up on additional servers in other locations.
9. Reach out to our customer support team 24/7 by telephone or email should you need any help sending or storing a file.
10. Choose from one of our four pricing plans to find the file-sharing option that best fits your needs.
We’ve figured out how to send large files over the Internet. Millions of business professionals and even Fortune 500 companies have, too. Now it’s time for you to discover how to send large files over the Internet with ShareFile.