Free file-sharing and upload programs are omnipresent, with dozens of options available for any user. While these may be an attractive file share solution for some businesses, in reality free file-sharing and upload programs may put your data at risk of loss or theft — two things you simply can't afford.
Understanding file sharing
File sharing allows businesses today to:
● Download and upload large files quickly (improve efficiency).
● Seamlessly collaborate on projects across multiple departments (improve communication).
● Modify documents in real time (improve workflow).
● Access files from any device anytime (improve productivity).
File sharing with Citrix ShareFile
With ShareFile, you’ll get even more. We help you simplify your daily operations and keep your files secure 24/7. Here’s what we provide and how we do it:
● State-of-the-art encryption protocols — During transfer and while at rest on our servers, your files are protected with 256-bit encryption, the same protection used by the U.S. government to secure files.
● SSAE 16 accredited datacenters — Our datacenters’ hurricane-rated roofs and multiple redundant power sources have earned us an SSAE 16 rating, the highest rating for security.
● Mobile security — If a device is lost or stolen, you can remotely wipe data or lock device from anywhere.
● Customizable access — With ShareFile, you control who has access to your files and can receive alerts when a file is downloaded.
● 24/7 support — Our support teams are available 24/7 to assist you. Whether you are having technical difficulties, needing a question answered or seeking help on how to remotely wipe or lock a device, we are there for you.
Are you ready to begin storing and sharing files? It’s simple! Sign up for a free 30-day trial today!