For any file format from text documents to videos, file upload websites make it easy to share files with anyone you want. However, file upload websites present some risks, and while they might be fine for family photos, they're not suited for important business data. There are better solutions to your business file-sharing needs.
Uploading a file with ShareFile
The benefits of online file uploading instead of a File Transfer Protocol (FTP) system are well-documented. ShareFile allows you to connect your account to your existing FTP program so you can have the convenience of your FTP with the security of something more.
Managing a file with ShareFile goes a little something like this:
- Upload a file with just a few clicks of the mouse. You can upload a file of up to 100 GB right from your ShareFile account or even just copy a link to send through an email system. When you upload a file, you control who can access it.
- Your uploading portal is customized with your company colors, logo, look and feel, adding to the user experience.
- Your uploaded file is coded with AES 256-bit encryption and stored in a secure datacenter, where it will be regularly backed up to other datacenters around the globe.
- Recipients get a message with a link to the file that can be opened right from their email. The file can be downloaded and accessed from any device from any location.
- Activity tracking, download alerts and file versioning keep tabs on the document, giving users the ability to see the details of every step made along the way.
- Files can be archived for easy viewing and synced to a folder on your desktop from any device. And with ShareFile, you can upload an unlimited number of files.
- If a document becomes compromised or a device is lost or stolen, files can be remotely wiped, retained or destroyed by administrators.
Can your average file upload website do that? Use ShareFile free for 30 days experience what our solution has to offer.