It’s incredible just how far file-sharing technology has come. It feels like only yesterday that we were tussling with fax machines and slapping postage on manila envelopes bursting at the glue.
But as with so many other things in life, file sharing has become a lot easier thanks to the Internet. Most files remain paperless. Offices are not clogged up with filing cabinets and folders. Information can be shared in seconds from any location.
It’s not just the Internet itself that’s making all this possible. So are cloud-based file-sharing companies such as Citrix ShareFile.
Sharing what we know about file transfer
ShareFile has shaped the way we share, taking the industry to new heights behind a number of file share advancements. Here is how it’s doing that:
● Increased file size — You can share files of up to 100 GB in size while storing an unlimited number of documents.
● Tightened security — Files are protected by the highest level of encryption available with backups to multiple datacenters, multi-factor authentication and more.
● Improved accountability — View previous versions of files and have all changes tracked and recorded.
● Enhanced ease of use — Sharing a file with us is as easy as sending an email, and you can integrate ShareFile with Microsoft Outlook for a seamless workflow.
● Greater personalization — Our team of graphic artists will design a customer portal specific to your company’s brand and industry terms.
● More customer support — Call us 24/7, and we’ll be on the other end of the line to guide you over any speed bumps.
● Updated accessibility — With ShareFile you can send files from laptops, tablets, smartphones or home computers with ease.
When you add it all up, ShareFile has raised the bar once again. Sign up for a free 30-day trial today and step into the future of file sharing.