Many companies need to archive files so that they can be backed up, transported or removed from a computer to free up disk space for local files, but doing so isn't always easy. By implementing a cloud-based file archiving software like Citrix ShareFile, businesses can store and manage files quickly, easily and securely.
Archive files quickly, easily and securely with ShareFile
When you're ready to start archiving your business' files, it's important to decide how you want to do it. TechRepublic suggests considering the medium you will use for your archives. If you want your files to be stored for a long time, you will need to choose a medium that can stand the test of time, such as a cloud-based software.
ShareFile is a cloud-based file archiving software built specifically for businesses. With ShareFile, your business can enjoy access to unlimited file storage that is easy to use and completely secure.
ShareFile protects your data during storage by:
- Storing your files in SSAE 16 accredited datacenters with high availability and durability ratings
- Storing client files at rest using AES 256-bit encryption, a Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) encryption algorithm
- Backing up files according to configurable file-retention and versioning settings
Aside from keeping your stored data safe and secure, other benefits of ShareFile include:
- Ease of use — Archiving files is simple with ShareFile. Simply click to create a folder, give it a title and add users or a template if necessary. Then you can simply navigate to the folder and drag and drop or upload files from your desktop straight into it.
- Organization — Create as many folders and subfolders as you need to effectively archive your files. You can choose to add users and templates (if available) to further customize your archives.
- Accessibility — Use your mobile device or laptop to upload or access files from anywhere at anytime.
- Sharing options — Just because you are archiving your files doesn't mean you don't need to share them. With ShareFile you can transfer files up to 100 GB with our Business plan and 10 GB with our other plans.
Sign up for our free 30-day trial and see how file archiving software from ShareFile can transform the way your business stores and manages documents.