A business of enterprise capacity — usually 500 or more employees — comes with enterprise needs. Your run-of-the-mill cloud storage system doesn’t have the capability to satisfy the operational needs of a firm with a high volume of data to store, transfer and protect.
Enterprise companies need enterprise cloud storage, and organizations everywhere are choosing Citrix ShareFile as their data-storing solution. ShareFile offers four levels of cloud storage service, including our enterprise plan that is designed with big business needs in mind.
Enterprise Storage Needs
Think about the needs of an enterprise company and consider how ShareFile can help. At the enterprise level of business, you need:
● Mass storage. Upload and store an unlimited amount of data. You’ll never have to delete anything or pick and choose what you want to store.
● Large file-sharing capability. Transfer files of up to 100 GB in size including photos or videos. Don’t let email size limits hold your business back.
● Company-wide reach. Scale to fit as many employees as you need so any employee of your choosing can access stored files.
● Anywhere access. Upload, transfer or access stored files from any device, at any time and from any location.
● High security. AES 256-bit encryption, transfer with TLS/SSL protocols, customizable settings, regular backups, multiple power sources and remote wipe capabilities are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to keeping your data safe.
● Accountability. Use real-time activity tracking, file history and file versioning to see every action during the lifespan of a file.
Enterprise cloud storage from ShareFile comes with 24/7 customer support, branding for your organization and a custom-pricing plan. Read about how one major U.S. retailer used enterprise cloud storage from ShareFile to simplify and streamline its document sharing process. Or learn more about our enterprise cloud storage service to take your cloud storage needs to the enterprise level.