If your business has a large number of clients, chances are you have to send a large number of documents for signature each year. And with so many clients, the process of obtaining signatures can be frustrating. That's where digital signatures from ShareFile come in to help you.
"Whether you are sending contracts, engagement letters, policy applications or any other document that requires client signature, you probably spend significant time and money packaging and sending documents, keeping track of recipient lists, matching records upon return, and following up with anyone who does not return a document. In some cases, clients may even return documents without signing every field, requiring you to send documents back and forth multiple times."
These steps it typically takes to get a document signed are labor intensive when they should be simple. But with file storage, sharing and digital signature solutions from Citrix ShareFile, getting documents signed is simple.
What is a digital signature?
Although digital signatures look like any other handwritten signature, they are much more than that. Digital signatures are actually a mathematical technique used to validate the authenticity of a document.
As TechTarget notes, "The digital equivalent of a handwritten signature or stamped seal, but offering far more inherent security, a digital signature is intended to solve the problem of tampering and impersonation in digital communications. Digital signatures can provide the added assurances of evidence to origin, identity and status of an electronic document, transaction or message, as well as acknowledging informed consent by the signer."
Basically, digital signatures make it hard for someone to deny having signed a document. They also "provide proof of authenticity, data integrity and non-repudiation of communications and transactions conducted over the Internet."
File sharing, file storage, digital signatures and security
With ShareFile, sharing and storing files along with getting documents signed and keeping data safe is simple.
File sharing and storage
ShareFile provides users with a simple way to securely share and store files online. Our cloud-based file sharing and storage solution makes it easy to communicate with internal teams or clients all over the world.
Upload and send files straight from our web portal, download our desktop client or use the ShareFile Plugin for Microsoft Outlook to email files securely. With ShareFile, you won't have to worry about email size restrictions. Users can link to files as big as 10 GB.
- Other sharing and storage benefits of ShareFile include:
- Enjoy best-in-class security and reliability.
- Get 24/7 customer support.
- Encrypt email messages.
- Use on your iOS, Android, Blackberry or Windows device from anywhere at any time.
- Sync files automatically.
- Set permissions and keep track of who views your files.
Check out this video to see just how easy it is to send files with ShareFile.
ShareFile and RightSignature: your digital signature solution
With ShareFile + RightSignature, you can enjoy an easy, reliable, all-in-one solution to get your documents signed electronically. Our software integrates seamlessly into your workflow and eliminates the need for printing and mailing sensitive documents, saving your business time and money while keeping it secure.
"Citrix RightSignature integrates with ShareFile so you can send files stored in your account to others for secure, legally binding electronic signature. With RightSignature, you pick where recipients need to sign or initial, and the simple, easy-to-use interface ensures that documents get every field filled completely. Once signed, documents are saved automatically back to ShareFile, so you never have to follow up with clients or chase down documents again."
Key benefits of ShareFile and RightSignature include:
- Send and receive contracts, forms and other files and folders up to 100 GB in size with just a few clicks.
- Access unlimited cloud storage, eliminating the need for you to back up or clean internal servers.
- Give clients a trustworthy, professional-looking way to sign documents anywhere without paper.
- Get contracts and forms signed as much as 93 percent faster.
Reliable documentation that's easy to use
"As a personally identifiable, legally binding method to agree with a contract or form by linking the signer to the associated document, RightSignature ensures full compliance with U.S. laws. Your important documents feel more trustworthy to signers who fill out a document and sign with a hand-drawn signature using a mouse or touchscreen, just like pen and paper. Break geographic barriers and easily service remote clients with this paperless solution that saves time and helps with client communication, legal documents, employment paperwork and more."
With RightSignature, you can:
- Upload any document for your client to fill out with checkboxes, text fields and a hand-drawn signature placed directly on your document.
- Create a form once, then send it over and over again using Reusable Templates.
- Keep an archive of your signed documents protected by bank-level security. You can even search the archive to find specific documents and download them as PDFs.
- Get an alert each time a signer has received, read and signed a document.
- Enjoy legal protection with password-protected login, biometric signature capture and tamperproof audit log.
Benefits of ShareFile and RightSignature
Security that support compliance — ShareFile protects your data with the same level of protection as an online bank. Sensitive information can only be viewed by the employees and clients you give permission to access the files. And your files are saved with 256-bit EV SSL encryption, ensuring the privacy of your data.
Simplicity and ease of use — ShareFile + RightSignature is intuitive and easy to use. You won't have to download any software, enabling your team and clients to be up and running within minutes. ShareFile also offers unlimited live training sessions, 24/7 customer support and white glove onboarding for your staff and clients.
Built for business — ShareFile + RightSignature can be customized to fit your industry. They integrate seamlessly with your email, desktop and mobile tools to add security and allow for easy file sharing and document signing.
With ShareFile, you can rest assured that your data is being kept safe during file transfer, storage and archiving. Enjoy many security features such as:
- 128-bit encryption using industry-standard encryption protocols
- SSL/TLS protocols to protect client authentication, authorization and file transfers
- All files stored in SSAE 16 Type II (SOC1), SOC2 and ISO 27001 accredited datacenters with high availability and durability ratings
- Client files at rest stored using AES 256-bit encryption
- Files backed up according to configurable file-retention and versioning settings
- The ability to remotely lock and wipe ShareFile data from a lost or stolen device
- Customized email notifications sent in real time or in a consolidated daily message
- And much more
Sign up for ShareFile + RightSignature today
By signing up for a ShareFile Team, Business or Virtual Data Room plan, you can start enjoying all of the features ShareFile has to offer, plus the ability to have documents signed digitally with ShareFile + RightSignature.
Our Team plan features full file-sharing functionality and storage for your business. For $60 per month (billed annually), you get:
- 1 TB of file storage and the ability to transfer files up to 10 GB in size
- Custom branding
- Unlimited client users
- E-signature integration
- Mobile apps
- And more
For only $100 per month (billed annually) our most popular plan, the Business plan, offers comprehensive file-sharing for highly collaborative teams, as well as:
- Unlimited files storage and the ability to share files up to 100 GB
- Custom branding
- E-signature integration
- Full text search
- And more
For business that need advanced security, sharing and control for sensitive data, a ShareFile Virtual Data Room starts at just $295 per month (billed annually) and features:
- 5 GB of storage and the ability to share files up to 10 GB in size
- Activity logs
- Custom branding
- Dynamic watermarking
- Click trails
- And more
View all of our pricing options to decide which ShareFile plan is right for you and your business.