You’re located in New York. You’ve just finished putting the finishing touches on a large file that you need to get in the hands of a client or customer in California ASAP. Think fast. What’s the best way to send large files?
You could print it out, bundle it up and pay a hefty postage price to have it rush delivered. Expensive, cumbersome, outdated.
You could chop it up into a series of email attachments and have it arrive in fragments. Confusing, inefficient, discombobulated.
You could upload the information to a flash drive or CD-ROM and drop it in the mail. Risky, wasteful, slow.
Or you could upload it to a cloud-based file-sharing site, allowing your recipient to access it in seconds. Brilliant, fast, effective.
It’s easy to see the final option is the best way to send large files. Citrix ShareFile can help you do it.
ShareFile shows file senders the way
Millions of people have used ShareFile to send large files all over the world as our platform is catered to businesses big and small of all industry types. We’ll help you send files that are:
● Fast — Upload a file, enter an email address and hit “Send.” Sharing large files is as easy as 1-2-3.
● Secure — Trust our sophisticated encryption methods to back up your files to multiple secure datacenters and give you the freedom of customizing passwords and other security settings.
● Large — Send files up to 100 GB in size and store an unlimited number of documents.
● Affordable — Check out our four flexible pricing plans to see how affordable it is to send large files with ShareFile.
● Easy — Send large files at any time from any web-capable device.
Save your paper. Log out of your email. Ditch the flash drive. Sign up for a free 30-day trial of ShareFile, and experience a different way to send large files.