Everything is fast, simple and secure.
- Securely share medical imaging studies like X-rays, MRIs, and CT Scans, across organizations and systems.
- Quickly upload a study from a CD, Hard Drive, or PACS, view it online, and share it with the click of a button.
- Keep protected health information (PHI) safe with bank-level encryption 24/7.
- Once your images are on ShareFile, you can view and share them from any desktop or mobile device.
Easily create cases to share files and images.
- Share medical images and other files internally with your team, reviewing physicians and others outside your organization.
- Create multiple cases, upload medical images and other files, and control access with advanced permissions.
- Manage your medical cases - including medical images, documents, spreadsheets, presentations, PDFs, JPGs, audio files and more - with just a few clicks.
Your security is our priority.
- Protected health information (PHI) is always stored and transmitted using the highest levels of security.
- ShareFile complies with all technical requirements mandated by the HIPAA Security Rule.
- ShareFile encrypts all PHI much the same way banks encrypt your financial data.
- System permissions ensure that only those users who have been granted access to a study, can view that study.
- All data is stored in HIPAA compliant data centers to ensure safety and security.
ShareFile Industry Solutions: Healthcare
ShareFile Blog: ShareFile and Medical Imaging
View our Pricing page to see which plan includes which features
Don't see what you're looking for?
Call 1 800 441 3453 for a more in-depth look at ShareFile and to see how we can customize a plan for your business
Don't see what you're looking for? Call 1 800 441 3453 for a more in-depth look at ShareFile and to see how we can customize a plan for your business
Ready to try ShareFile? It's free for 30 days
No credit card needed
what our customers say
International Business Done Easy
"The ease of use, the plugin and the remote access are what make ShareFile essential to our business."