- ShareFile for Outlook with Mac support
- ShareFile Desktop App for Mac
ShareFile for Outlook with Mac support
ShareFile for Outlook, a new Microsoft Outlook add-on that brings ShareFile functionality to Outlook for Mac and Outlook Online (Office 365, Outlook Web Access and Outlook.com) users. The new ShareFile for Outlook brings the following ShareFile features to their Outlook environment:
- Share files from your computer
- Share files from ShareFile
- Request Files
In addition to these new features, we will continue to expand the functionality of ShareFile for Outlook throughout 2017.
ShareFile Desktop App for Mac
Another feature for Mac fans, the ShareFile Desktop App for Mac provides secure, one-click access to ShareFile without opening a web browser. For increased speed and convenience, this app gives users more flexible ways to manage their ShareFile account with drag and drop functionality, keyboard shortcut support, native interactions and adjustable, modular windows..
- This app is available on all ShareFile plans
- It supports both employee and client users, SAML login, Two-Step Verification, File Versioning, and Connectors
- Each user must accept the License Agreement to install the app.
- Mac users can simply and securely access their accounts without the need to open a web browser.
These new features demonstrate ShareFile’s commitment to provide all users, regardless of operating system, simple ways to access, share and store files and content.
Ready to see what ShareFile can do for your business? Try ShareFile for free for 30 days – no credit card required!