Citrix strives to support you where you are. The new ShareFile for Outlook – with Mac support – allows Apple users to send and request large files directly from email. Using ShareFile with Outlook has always been very popular with our PC users and we are excited to start bringing ShareFile functionality to our Mac customers.
Check out these steps to enable the ShareFile for Outlook today.
1. Open your Outlook account. You will see a button for “Store” in the top ribbon.
*Note: If you don’t see it, please make sure your Outlook is up to date. You will need version 15.33, released March 20th 2017, which supports add-ins.
2. Click on the Store button, which will take you to the Outlook store. Note: Microsoft recommends going through Outlook to get to the store instead of going to the store directly.
3. Search for ShareFile to find our add-in.
4. From our add-in page, switch the toggle from ‘off’ to ‘on.’
5. Confirm your Outlook domain.
6. Confirm the App Installation.
7. Once you’ve confirmed installation the app, you will get a confirmation message.
8. Now you can start using ShareFile in Outlook for Mac! Simply open a new message in Outlook and click the ShareFile button to start sharing and requesting files.
For more information and the latest updates, please refer to our knowledge base article on ShareFile for Outlook, with Mac Support.