At Citrix, we empower your business to provide secure and reliable access to apps and data anywhere, on any device, across any platform. In short, we don’t want to reinvent your business processes, but to enable you to work the way YOU want, while maintaining bank-level security and improving collaboration and efficiency.
The ShareFile Connector for Office 365 allows you to access and edit your SharePoint Online or OneDrive for Business accounts from ShareFile, providing you with the flexibility to determine how and where your team stores files.
Check out these steps to enable the ShareFile Connector for Office 365 today. We recommend having your Office 365 administrator enable the first step.
1. Add the ShareFile Connector for Office 365 from the Microsoft Store. This is a one-time download that must be performed by your Office 365 administrator. Simply click ‘add’ and follow the instructions on the download screen. Access the Microsoft Store here.
2. Next, log in to your ShareFile account in a web browser.
3. Click ‘Connectors.’ Note: Only users with the Create and Manage Connectors permission may create a connector.
4. Use the Type drop-down menu and select ‘OneDrive for Business.’ Specify a Zone.
5. Enter the URL path to your OneDrive for Business account. Enter the URL as follows, using the %loginname% wildcard:
*Note: Update “mysite” to your SharePoint or OneDrive for Business subdomain. If you don’t know your subdomain, you can find it in your browser when you log in to OneDrive.
6. Once you have added your Connector Path, click ‘Add Connector.’ You will be automatically given permission to view the Connector.
7. If you would like to provide Connector access to additional users, add them by clicking ‘Add People to Connector.’ If not, click the ‘X’ in the top, right corner of the Connectors window.
8. Your new Connector will be displayed on the Connectors tab of your ShareFile account. Right click on the Connector Title to edit its details at any time.
9. You may now access your Connector – even from your mobile device!
Notes and Limitations:
- This feature is included with the ShareFile Advanced Plan
- It requires a ShareFile.com or ShareFile.eu account.
- SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business connectors require Citrix-Managed (cloud) StorageZones. Consequently, these connectors are not available for accounts utilizing a HIPAA storage server.
- File uploads to Personal Cloud or Office 365 Connectors have a maximum upload size of 100 MB per file
- Connectors must have a unique display name. Users will be blocked from using a connector name that is currently in use elsewhere on the account.
To learn more about the ShareFile Connector for Office 365 and how to access it from your mobile device, check out our Connectors help article.