As 2015 comes to a close, we wanted to take a look back at what a great 12 months it’s been for us in serving our customers. We’ve had many successes this year, but here are the highlights from some of our best moments.
- Encrypted email launches — You now can encrypt the body as well as attachments for any email sent through ShareFile, which lets you streamline communications and meet industry security requirements with one easy-to-use tool. Enable encrypted email
- Check-in/check-out makes its debut — This feature lets you collaborate on shared documents without overwrites or data loss. It simplifies tracking document workflows in shared folders. FYI – ShareFile support must enable this feature on your account. Contact support for help or learn more about this feature
- ShareConnect adds File Server Access — You can connect your account through your iOS devices to an office server to open folders and view and edit documents. This remote service conveniently saves you or others a trip into work and improves the workflow of many industries, including accounting and manufacturing. Learn more
- ShareFile integrates with Microsoft Office 365 — You can now edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint files within your web browser, and your changes are automatically saved back to your ShareFile account — no more downloads and uploads for editing files. Enable Office 365 Editing
- ShareFile Desktop App simplifies sharing — If you download this timesaver, you get an easy way to access, send or request a file without opening a web browser. You can get more things done, right on your desktop.
- PC Magazine awards ShareFile an “Excellent” rating — According to the review, “Citrix ShareFile Business’ emphasis on security, ease-of-use, and support for third-party tools easily makes it one of our Editors’ Choices for secure MFT (managed file transfer) tools.”
- ShareFile for iPhone and iPad apps make file navigation easier — A new, modern background theme and improvements to portrait mode viewing make mobile work simpler and allow you to view folders and file details more easily while on the go. Learn how to download the ShareFile app for iPhone or iPad.
- Smarsh integration improves compliance with archiving regulations — The partnership established with Smarsh offers a solution designed for companies that use ShareFile in conjunction with email and need a fast, easy way to search, review and produce all email-related data for archiving compliance reasons and e-discovery. Watch the video
- SlideStream mobile app makes presentations as easy as a ‘swipe’ — Access presentations in your ShareFile account and display them on screen right from your iPhone with this app. You can even advance slides with your iPhone or Apple Watch without a clicker.
- Resource Center provides a wealth of knowledge about ShareFile — This one-stop repository on the ShareFile website offers a trove of success stories, articles, e-books, videos, white papers, fact sheets, data sheets, infographics and other materials. It’s a convenient way to search in one place what ShareFile does and can do for you. Check out the Resource Center
That’s a lot to accomplish in one year. We look forward to giving you even more in 2016, so sign up for a free 30-day trial today to see these new features and more!