Whether you are operating a successful accounting firm or busy medical office, you know the right tools make all the difference in the success of your office. ShareFile also understands how imperative it is to have the right tools for every job, which is why we have designed updated add-ons to help take your business to the next level both operationally and collaboratively!
Being a small business owner, you know the value of a good tool – one that saves you time and effort, and works reliably. Finding a tool that can perform more than one function and do it well is worth its weight in gold. ShareFile has been busy building more and more features to help take your business beyond just file sharing and into true collaboration. Here are our top 5 add-ons to help transform your business
- Connectors – If you have files in other locations and services, accessing them through ShareFile is as simple as setting up a Connector. This works with Dropbox, OneDrive, and many others – allowing you to create a central repository in ShareFile, no matter where the files started.
- Mobile App – The ShareFile mobile app means that you can get business done, no matter where it takes you. The app lets you send and request files, view workflows, and much more, without returning to the office.
- e-Signature – ShareFile has an integrated e-signature capability that makes paperwork a snap. Simply click on a file and hit “send for signature” to eliminate paperwork from your business.
- Outlook plugin – Downloading the Outlook plug-in allows you to securely send your ShareFile documents straight from Outlook.
- Encrypted Email – Is the body of your email message sensitive or contain personal information? With ShareFile’s encrypted email, your entire email is secure in transit and at rest.