iPad, Android Tablet and BlackBerry Mobile Applications Allow Businesses to Easily, Securely and Professionally Access Content On-The-Go
In response to the rapid adoption of tablets and smartphones by small and medium sized businesses (SMBs), ShareFile, a leading provider of secure file transfer and full-featured virtual data room solutions that enable companies to exchange large and/or confidential business files, is debuting file sharing applications for Apple iPad, Android tablet and BlackBerry users. Earlier this year, ShareFile launched mobile web and native iPhone and Android phone apps, rounding out its full suite of mobile file-sharing applications.
- ShareFile’s iPad, Android tablet and BlackBerry applications are currently available and are free to download for ShareFile customers.
- All data transmitted between ShareFile’s tablet and smartphone applications and user’s mobile device is encrypted, adding an extra layer of security that’s necessary for sensitive business files.
- ShareFile’s iPad and Android tablet applications will play to the strengths of tablet devices:
- Optimized for a tablet screen resolution and processing power
- Users can browse files or folders and share them via ShareFile without downloading
- Users have seamless access to all files and folders on their account
- Downloaded files can be accessed even while offline
Jesse Lipson, Chief Executive Officer, ShareFile:
“Mobility is changing the way that businesses interact with content, and we’ve heard from our customers that they want a full suite of applications specifically designed to take advantage of the benefits of both tablets and smartphones. We are excited to launch our iPad, Android tablet and BlackBerry applications, and we’ll continue to focus R&D resources on the mobile space.”