Email Large Attachments
Have you ever had to email large attachments, only to be disappointed when hours later you found out that your clients
didn't receive the email and you've both lost hours of productivity? After the email bounces, you often have to scramble
to get the files to your clients in a hurry, often resorting to expensive overnight delivery or courier services.
In addition to the frustration of bouncing large email attachments, many business people also don't realize that virtually
all files sent through email travel across the internet completely in the clear for any hacker or interested snooper to look at.
This can be a huge business liability if you are sending files containing personal or confidential information, such as
business plans, financial data, trade secrets, or health care information.
With all of the hassles and security risks of sending files by email, many companies have begun using online file transfer services to
avoid the risks of sending large email attachments and to clear out their clogged email boxes. ShareFile allows you to send large
attachments (up to 10 gigabytes) without having to worry about bounced emails, clogged inboxes, or security risks. The process is simple:
- Upload large files using any web browser (no software installation required).
- Optionally require a username/password before your clients can download the files.
- Clients will receive an email with a hyperlink to download the files. There are no attachments, so no worry about bounced emails.
- Clients download the files securely via an SSL encrypted transfer.
- You can be notified by email once clients have downloaded the files.
- If clients ever need to send you large files, you can generate a link that
they can use to securely upload the files to you, keeping your email box clear
of large attachments.
Don't Email Large Attachments, Use ShareFile Instead
ShareFile's service is ideal for graphic artists, musicians, movie producers, accountants, law firms, construction firms,
architects, engineers, consultants, transcriptionists, and any business that is frustrated by large email attachments and
wants a way to transfer large files easily, securely, and professionally.
To learn more about ShareFile's services, call us toll-free at 1-800-441-3453 (internationally callers, dial +1 703-651-7012).
You can also immediately sign up for a fully-functional free trial online.
Stop fussing with large email attachments and start saving time with ShareFile today!