ShareFile is built with your business in mind, incorporating features that were designed to help you get your work done — no matter what industry you’re in — securely, efficiently and from anywhere. With all of these great features, we wanted to make sure you didn’t miss out on any useful tool.
Whether you’re new to ShareFile or it’s been in your arsenal of must-have applications for years, check out the below list for a look at some of the things you might not know about ShareFile.
- Safety always comes first. ShareFile safeguards your files with industry-accepted encryption protocols and algorithms in transit and at rest. ShareFile stores your files in state-of-the-art datacenters equipped to protect against data loss, even in emergencies.
- We don’t fool around about encryptions. Your files are encrypted in transit with a minimum of 128-bit encryption.
- Passwords aren’t just for your account. With our customizable security settings, you can require users to enter their login to be able to view or download a file.
- Your mobile device is your new briefcase. You can access, view, share, request, download, edit and save files back to ShareFile at any time, from any location, on any smartphone or tablet.
- Who cares if you can’t find a pen or a stamp? ShareFile + RightSignature allows you to electronically sign and send documents instantly from the cloud.
- You get total insight into and control of your data. You can track account activity with customized email notifications to give a better understanding of how often users access information. And if you don’t want someone to have access to certain files, customizable settings give you total control over your data.
- It’s all built for your business. Yes, yours. Unlike some other services, ShareFile was built just for businesses, which means it can be tailored to meet the specific needs of any industry — including supporting regulatory compliance — and any use case. Work in finance? There’s file versioning and retention. Work in healthcare? The ShareFile Cloud for Healthcare supports your HIPAA compliance.
- Integrations give you security and added use in a familiar setting. Basepin. DocAuto. Worldox. Gmail. Microsoft Outlook. RedTail. Trumpet. QuickBooks. Xero. These are just a few of the services that integrate directly with ShareFile to give you the security you need in the systems you already know how to use.
- There’s security on top of security. You can set two-step verification that requires a secondary authentication method, such as an SMS verification code, in addition to a username/password combination.
- You can’t ever forget to log out. Session timeouts and account lockout thresholds, which you can customize for your needs, are just another way we keep security top of mind (see the first item in this list!).
Want to know more about all of ShareFile’s unique features? Check out our features page for more information.